Views:192 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-02-04 Origin:Site
Whenever you need some extra space, the soft drawer slide is important to have some extra space and some extra room to keep the belongings. However, you may be looking for the steps of how to attach the drawer slide for kitchen cabinet.
This is an easy way of adding some storage that you were previously lacking. Moreover, you can install the kitchen soft close drawer on your own. So, you do not have to call a professional for the installation. Well, the steps are not as hard and difficult that you may have thought.
· The first that you need to do is to have an overview for the shelf or the drawer that you are planning to install.
· The next step is to measure the size of the cabinet. You need to make sure that the cabinet measurements are done properly. Because if you are not doing the measurements in the best possible way, you will end up having the kitchen soft close drawer finished into the wrong size. So, you need to make sure that the sizing process is done properly without any flaw.
· Now is the time that you build the drawer slide for kitchen cabinet. You will have to make sure that you keep the measurements in mind. You have clamp the right piece of the drawer into the right space. Now, that you are done with building the drawer, you can move further.
· The next thing is to work on the front of the drawer. This is the part that will be shown explicitly. So, what you need to do is to make sure that the drawer front is finished properly.
· One other thing that you need to take care of is the screws. If you are not concealing the screws properly, you will end up having a lot of scratches on the cabinet.
· Finish the drawer construction by paining or polishing it. Once you have done the polishing, you can now move on to the fittings. You can also remove the cabinet door when you are adjusting the drawer slide for the kitchen cabinet. It will work wonders. Moreover, the door will no longer be the hindrance for you.
· Now fasten the sides of the drawer. And then you can finally set it up.
· Once you have done all the above steps, now is the time of adjusting the drawer into the cabinet. Make sure you maintain the level of the drawer and adjust it properly.
These are a few easy steps for you if you are planning to attach the soft drawer slide into the kitchen cabinet. It will help you with extra storage. Moreover, it is super easy to install. All you have to do is to take care of the sizing and the measurement issues.